Christmas song I haven't heard once this year!

Larry Lovering news@southstation.org
Sat Dec 20 11:16:13 EST 2003

I'm looking for the title and artist name of the brass choir that performs
"God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen."  I've heard it twice on two different
stations as I was driving, and couldn't call to find out who that was.  Any
takers on this one?

-Larry Lovering
www.southstation.org