Christmas song I haven't heard once this year!

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Sat Dec 20 11:11:58 EST 2003

> Talking with the PD of our CHR, it seems that there's a trend away from
> "original" Christmas songs this year toward contemporary interpretations
of
> the classics, at least what few new releases there were.  Maybe this is
> affecting what library cuts get played too.  Another one I haven't heard
> much is the John & Yoko "Happy Christmas".

re:  John & Yoko - thank God for small miracles.

There was an article on the Fox news website yesterday about how Yoko is
having herself digitially added into the video footage of John singing and
how, on a recent TNT documentary on his life that she edited, there was NO
mention of the Beatles.

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St. - Ste 4
Peabody, MA  01960-5626 USA
Sales: (800)231-8849/Sales Fax (800)329-2775
Bus Ofc +1-978-538-7575/Business Ofc Fax +1-978-538-7550
www.cssinc.com