American Top 40 Theme

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 00:12:34 EST 2003

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:13:04 -0500 SteveOrdinetz
wrote:

> My favorites of all the countdown shows were the one
> hosted by Scott
> Shannon (forget what it was called),

Rockin' America Top 30 Countdown, with Scott Shannon
and Mr. Leonard.  Delivered by the Westwood One Radio
Network.  Used to be carried on WFLY (92.3 FM Troy,
NY) when I was little.  I seem to recall they stopped
carrying the show shortly after Casey's Top 40 started
(they ran both of them for a while, in addition to
Shadoe Stevens' AT40 on Saturday mornings)

                                Matt Osborne
                                Poughkeepsie, NY