American Top 40 Theme

SteveOrdinetz steveord@bit-net.com
Fri Dec 12 08:22:53 EST 2003

Cooper Fox wrote:

>Whatever happened to Shadow Steven's countdown?

I believe he was odd man out when the the syndicator who owned AT40 either
bought or was bought by the syndicator who owned Casey's "new" show
(Casey's Top 40, as I recall).  CT40 was renamed AT40 with Casey at the
bat.   I think Shadoe's countdown continued to be distributed overseas, at
least for a while.  IIRC, a lot of affiliates jumped ship when Casey left,
and Shadoe never really established himself.