WBZ Production (Was: Storm hype?)

Garrett Wollman wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Dec 16 11:19:07 EST 2003

<<On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 05:21:45 -0500, chuckigo@maine.rr.com said:

> Seems to me that the production is effective as the message has been
> received.

In this case, the message received is somewhere between ``the
advertiser is an obnoxious twit'' and ``the advertiser has no taste
whatsoever''.  Certainly doesn't make me all that inclined to go to
Post Road Carpet when I could go to Able Rug instead.

> drop-in reference is one of *HIS* (i don't know the name of the 'BZ
> production guru, but i'd buy him a beer if given the chance)

If it's still the same guy as I remember being told about, that would
be Mike Coleman.  I know Peter Casey reads this list from time to
time, perhaps he can put a word in for his production director.

-GAWollman