Re: Herald's Dean Johnson on new 1150 talker

Dean Johnson, in his column, writes:
   [Don] Feder was a nationally known ultraconservative writer
   before he dove into radio.

My ears perked up at that word "ultraconservative", 'cause I think it's
often used by liberal journalists to stigmatize conservatives.   It's
probably not a word that Feder uses about himself.  Or is he registered
as a member of some Ultraconservative Party I don't know about?

I look forward to a future column in which Mr. Johnson calls Terry Gross
"ultraliberal".

--nationally known (by a few people) RC