RE: More On The John Dennis Controversy

Actually, Dennis & Callahan ARE supposed to drift off sports, and I believe
actually set aside a part of their show (7:30-8:00 or thereabouts) to
discuss "news".

In fact, when 1510 WWZN first went on the air, part of their scheme was that
they were Boston's only "All Sports" station and had the ONLY morning
"SPorts" talk show, a direct reference to D&C's foray off of sports.

I also believe that D&C doing some "non sports" on their show was directly
related to Imus leaving 'EEI for 96.9 WTKK a few years ago, and hoping to
keep some of the "non sports" fans that listened to Imus to stay with 850.

Probably not necessary anymore, and perhaps 'EEI should reconsider D&C doing
non sports.

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com