Re: Talk format flip on 1150AM

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, Dan Strassberg wrote:
> WJTK suggests Jesus Talk.
> If that's what the calls stand for (and I can't imagine that they would
> stand for anything else), the format won't be secular talk after all. WROL

Could be "Joke Talk"  -- I mean... this is Salem.  Their stations _are_ a
joke.  But oohhhhh do they make MONEY!

> stations to be the conummate boring experience), but I am curious.

Not as bad as Family Radio's "all Harold Camping all the time."

I wonder if this is the guy that the preacher on "The Simpsons" is
supposed to be satirizing.

Same southern drawl...same cadence.

--
Sven