RE: Concept advertising (was Re: Non-competes)

> WebMD notes:
> No doubt part of what made Lydia Pinkham's miracle cure so
> successful was that it consisted of a blend of herbs in a 20%
> mixture of alcohol, a common 19th-century approach to taking
> care of a variety of ills.

FWIW - The former World Corporate Headquarters of Cinema Service & Supply
Was located in the old Lydia Pinkham factory in Lynn at 271 Western Ave.
There's some
Old photos hanging around the building.  Glad to be out of there, though not

Nearly as glad as my insurance agent ;-)

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
77 Walnut St. - Ste 4
Peabody, MA  01960-5691 USA