UMass Football

UMass football has shifted this year from WHMP to WRNX.  The WRNX Website says that
"once again" they are carrying the games.  So far as I can recall, they never have carried
them before.  Before they were on WHMP, they were on WTTT for many years.

There is still no Boston station carrying the games. Once again, they are on WCAP in
Lowell and WATD, Marshfield, neither of which puts a useable signal into Boston.

I do manage to get WATD on my car radio and on my livingroom stereo, though not without
noise.  I heard a mention today that they were Webcasting again, so I've tuned them in on
my computer.  They use WIndows Media, rather than Real Player and, for some reason,
they have a very low volume.  Of course, I turn up the volume, but that makes everything else
too loud.  There also seems to be an odd echo in the Webcasting sound, which I don't hear
anywhere else.