He no longer just plays a lawyer on the radio...

Dear esteemed and erstwhile members of the B-R-I community,

  i got the following from Dan Billings today:

>> I start on October 1st at Marden, Dubord, Bernier & Stevens in
Waterville.  It's a small general practice firm. <<

i think it's an awesome effort and undertaking on the part of Dan to have
walked away from the fame and fortu... okay, the fame of broadcasting to
actually go back to school and do something more.  he went to law school,
finished 2nd in his class (for which we could take him to task ad infinitum
and call him names like "Avis" or something but we won't.  i said WON'T,
Bill...), and now awaits the hopefully positive results of his Bar exam.

nice to know that some of us radio people really do have the wherewithal to
do something else when that part of life called "growing up" arrives. ;-)

well done, Dan.

- -Chuck (a former partner at Dewey, Cheatem and Howe) Igo