RE: He no longer just plays a lawyer on the radio...

Igo-goes:

> i think it's an awesome effort and undertaking on the part of
> Dan to have
> walked away from the fame and fortu... okay, the fame of
> broadcasting to
> actually go back to school and do something more.  he went to
> law school,
> finished 2nd in his class (for which we could take him to
> task ad infinitum
> and call him names like "Avis" or something but we won't.  i
> said WON'T,
> Bill...), and now awaits the hopefully positive results of
> his Bar exam.
>
> nice to know that some of us radio people really do have the
> wherewithal to
> do something else when that part of life called "growing up"
> arrives. ;-)
>
> well done, Dan.
>
> - -Chuck (a former partner at Dewey, Cheatem and Howe) Igo

Congratulations on a row to hoe.  Not to be confused with having an alleged row
with a hoe.  But Dan B., Esq. could handle that allegation, as well.  As a
partaker in seemingly endless advanced degree coursework, it must feel just
plain darn swell to be able to put a wrapper on it, tie it with a bow and
bada-bing!  And graduating must feel good too.

Your Witness,

Bill (formerly of Goldstein, Goldberg, Goldplatt and O'Brien) O'Neill