Vinyl Records-- Folk Music!!!

If you are like me, you recall fondly those good old days when folk music
was a big deal in Boston.  I used to listen to Hootenanny with Jefferson
Kaye and I also did a folk music show on the old WNEU-- it was called "Full
Circle."  Anyway, one of my favourite little folk labels, Folk Legacy, in
Sharon VT is still around and is trying to sell off some of its old vinyl
LPs.  I thought some of the list members might be interested:

To find out what they still have for sale in vinyl, go to their website and
scroll down to the bottom of the page.  It says:  "To look over a list of
our "vinyl" dinosaurs, just click on "vinyl" after entering our catalog
pages, and scroll down the page that appears. Those dinosaurs are all on
sale now. $6 each, or $5 each if you buy five or more."  Such a
deal!  http://www.folklegacy.com/