Was new Ch. 4 logo NOW Old Ch 5 logo

As opposed to Channel Arrow-thingy 30 years (31 actually) and never changing
logo. I agree with whichever list member said that WCVB needs to change it's
1972 logo....

Question, is WCVB's 5 logo the longest unchanged OTA TV Station Logo in the
US? Any older?

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com