Was Ch4 logo, now "Who has the oldest TV"

OK, anyone on the list have a VHF only set?

I don't now, but I remember when my family moved to Windsor Gardens in
Norwood MA in 1969, and we could get WSBK on Ch 9 and (then) WKBG on Ch 11
by hooking up the antenna posts to their "cable" with the provided
converter...that was the neatest thing since I had not previously had access
to 38 or 56...No lnoger limited to 2,4,5,7 and occasional 10 and 12! Happy
Days!

(Until July 1970 when my brother and I went 50/50 on a Panasonic 9"
with...hold your breath...UHF....WOW! I never knew there was a Ch 27 or 44
until then)!

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com