Re: New Ch4 logo finally on air

> the rounds from Maine to MA to NH to CA and back
> again.)  real-live dial and
> pull-push-turn on/off/volume.  still not a bad
> picture for  22 year old
> sets.
>
> - -Chuck (HDTV = Have Dial TV) Igo

We always had one of those massive console TVs at home
when I was growing up.  It must have dated back to the
early or mid-70s, but never had a problem.  We fianlly
got rid of it when we realized that it was going to
cost 3 times as much to replace the tube as it would
be to buy a new one...  Oh well...  I bet it made a
good anchor for someone!