Re: New Ch4 logo finally on air

>> You're kidding me, right?  Tuning dial?  How old a TV set do you have,
anyhow? <<

Sid,
 not unlike others, i have TWO identical Hitachi 19" color sets that date
back to 1981 (Lechmere).  bought one for me, one for Dad. (Dad passed and
the second set is currently serving as the family "back-up" set; it's made
the rounds from Maine to MA to NH to CA and back again.)  real-live dial and
pull-push-turn on/off/volume.  still not a bad picture for  22 year old
sets.

- -Chuck (HDTV = Have Dial TV) Igo