Re: New Ch4 logo finally on air

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Sid Schweiger wrote:
> You're kidding me, right?  Tuning dial?  How old a TV set do you have, anyhow?

Sid,

Yeah..they're about 20 years old. Hehehe :-)

I also have one of the push-button tv sets.  If I want to see what channel
I'm tuned into, I can always press the "recall" or "display" button on the
zapper. :-) :-)

Or look at the number shining on the cable box display. :-)

In big putrid green numbers: 628

That's the dial spot for the Music Choice 1980s channel :-D

--
Sven