RE: FCC gives ultimatum to Radio Free Brattleboro

At 08:05 PM 9/7/2003, Paul Hopfgarten wrote:
>Not true! The Londonderry LPFM (102.9 I believe) is less than 50 miles from
>Boston.
>
>Paul Hopfgarten
>East Derry NH 03041
>paul@03038.com

Whoops - I stand corrected - WLLO-LP is almost smack in the middle of North
Londonderry...approximately 47 miles from the Prudential Center.

Even so...if that's the closest, I stand by my assertion that for Boston
(and every other major and medium-sized city in the country)...LPFM hasn't
done squat to fulfill the demands of low power broadcasters.   Even if WLLO
isn't the closest, there sure can't be any LPFM's inside Rt.128, nor within
495 I suspect.