Dale Dorman Promos On Oldies 103.3

Heard this morning (in the 11 AM hour) on WODS (Oldies 103.3 Boston) the
following promo (quoted here for scholarly purposes):

"Hi, I'm Dale Dorman. I'm unemployed. I'd like to work at Oldies 103.3. I'll
do anything to work there. Heck, I'll even wash J.J. Wright's car"  Then we
hear J.J Wright with the tag: "Paid for by the Dale Dorman On Oldies 103.3
Committee".

Caught the end of another Dale Dorman promo just before 6PM, Dale begging
Oldies 103.3 management to hire him." Give me a chance, I know I can do a
good job" followed by the same tag as earlier promo.

I guess we now know who the new morning jock at Oldies 103.3 will be.

Mark Watson