RE: Poppy's Vs McDonald's

McDonalds should have a field day in Southern California, where the In-N-Out
Burger places are all fresh, even to cutting the potatoes into fries right
there in the window.  I was once in a line of thirty cars at 10:30 at night
going into an In-N-Out drive through.  The best, by far.  McDonalds should
take note.

-Larry
www.southstation.org