RE: FCC gives ultimatum to Radio Free Brattleboro

> While I don't disagree that RFB is breaking the law, and trying to argue
> otherwise is fruitless, doesn't it (broadcasting, without a license,
> with 10 watts.. in Vermont) really amount to radio jaywalking?

OK.  Time to be serious.

Why is the FCC going after RFB?  Simple.  RFB basically laughed and said
"up yours"  to the FCC's face.

Daddy Government doesn't like when you tell it to kiss your ass.  They
come after you with everything they've got and shut you down.  Authorities
hate scofflaws...with a VENGEANCE.  Makes 'em look bad.

It's called saving face.  If the FCC didn't act on this and really and I
mean REALLY give RFB hell this time, the FCC will be losing face.  Big
time.

--
Sven