Re: Weather guys and gals

Larry Weil wrote,

>At 05:57 PM 8/27/2003 -0400, gic wrote:
>
>>What about Josh Judge - he went from Metro traffic reporter
>>and Salisbury Beach outdoor disc jockey to weatherman.
>
> From what I am told here, Josh went to school for meterology
> while he was doing all that stuff.  I think it's called
> "working your way thru school".

Ah, I think we may be talking about two different people:

          http://www.thewmurchannel.com/wmur/1474827/detail.html

Wasn't (isn't?) the Metro Traffic reporter Josh *Judd*?
When I first saw him on Ch.7, that's who I thought he was, too.

     ~Kaimbridge~

-----
    Wanted—Kaimbridge (w/mugshot!):
           http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/digitology/Wanted_KMGC.html
Digitology—The Grand Theory Of The Universe:
           http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/digitology/index.html

      *****  Void Where Permitted; Limit 0 Per Customer.  *****