Re: WCAP/Spinners

  Bill O'Neill wrote:

>I dialed around to catch the wrap of the game on local radio.  WVAA (1390
> Burlington) was not covering, checked out other signals to no avail, but
> popped onto 980.  Surprised to hear Ryan's voice on WCAP like a local
nearly
> 200 mi. from Lowell.  No Troy, NY or Canadian interference.  This was
around
> 7:30 p.m. and still day pattern for WCAP.  Not bad for 5 kW approaching
dusk!

WCAP should have been on night pattern at that time. Pattern change time is
7 PM in September. Unless the pattern change computer forgot it's now a new
month, or it realized that the Burlington station was not airing the
ballgame, and knew you wanted to hear the rest of the game....LOL

Mark Watson