Re: talk radio changes, fill-ins

<<On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 15:36:25 -0400, "Dan Billings" <billings@suscom-maine.net> said:

> It came up as a result of someone complaining about RKO's alleged political
> bias.  If such complaints are not off base on this list, I don't see why
> complaints about NPR are.

You are welcome to complain about programming biases of both
commercial and noncommercial broadcasters that serve the region.
Please limit your complaining about fiscal choices your
representatives have made as that song has gotten quite tiresome,
unless you have something genuinely new to add to the discussion.  (If
you want to discuss how the differences between the House and Senate
versions of the FY 2004 CPB appropriation could affect broadcasting in
the region, that's fine.)

-GAWollman