RE: talk radio changes, fill-ins

> Donations (``Membership''):	1,221,886 - Tax deductible to
individuals
> Advertising (``Underwriting''):	1,564,774 - Tax deductible to
corporations
> CPB (``Taxpayer-funded''):	  320,406 - Taken from our taxes
> Other revenue and donations:	  195,237 - Likely listed as tax
deductible

Tax payer NPR

The way that I see it, that's $3,302,303 that won't be making it to
treasury allowing us to fund education, roads, important other programs
and, lest we not forget, keep my taxes down.

As I said in an earlier post, this is the "Know what's good for you's"
force feeding me.  It is true that I don't have to listen, but it
appears that I have to pay.  Add the $3M here to 49 other states and
soon you're talking about money.

I shouldn't have to fund your niche market preferences any more than you
should have to fund mine.  If NPR's talk shows are so popular, they
shouldn't have trouble finding commercial stations to carry them.
Advertisers would be happy to pay for an upscale audience and they would
be out of my pocket.

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
77 Walnut St - Ste 4