Re: now; 1510 (again?!) (was: Weather guys and gals)

At 02:02 PM 8/29/2003, Mission Control wrote:
>Though my favorite story, which I can only say I read in a newspaper (WITS
>era), came from a homeowner who was getting the programming up through
>their toilet bowl. Something about the length of a cold water pipe in the
>basement, and the acoustic properties of the toilet bowl.
>
>Mike

Funny...one of the (Newton) Oak Hill residents used that same argument, but
in regards to WUNR coming out of her toliet bowl, and why she didn't want
Clear Channel's WKOX moving to the Saw Mill Parkway.

One wonders if they're "sharing stories" a tad misleadingly there...