Re: All Comedy (was LTAR)

Chuck(i didn't get a nap today so i'm getting silly)Igo wrote:

>new thread:  same ad copy ad infinitum... good or bad?
>i don't mean ad copy "themes," but in the case of the WBZ/Shea's copy,
>it's same dang copy.  (nary a rewrite in a handful of fortnights or some
>lost Shakespearean measurement)

The ones that get me are the Boch Toyota (tie-odor)/Honda (honder)
ones.  Again same exact spot that's run for years.  I've noticed they've
added a bed under it now, but it's just as lame.  Why do business owners
think they can do a better job with their ads than by using a real
announcer?  Not as bad as the Nina's lighting ones, but still.....