RE: All Comedy (was LTAR)

Favorite Newhart routine: he is on the phone with a department store after
observing a woman hanging out of a window of a department store.  He is
asked ridiculous questions by the operator.  After learning that the floor
the lady was hanging out of was the lingerie department, he angrily replied
"How do I know how she got out there?"  pause  "Maybe she tried on something
and snapped out!"

-Larry (uh, hello) Lovering
www.southstation.org
AIM: lloverin55    ICQ: 254537301
Listen to Top 40 hits of the 50s, 60s and 70s on the Hits of Yesterday at
www.southstation.org/hitradio  or www.live365.com/stations/lloverin