Re: Cable TV DX followup

>> Does anyone here know if there's yet another
>> channel 9 closer to Poughkeepsie, NY than WMUR that I
>> do not know about?

CKSH Ch9 in Sherbrooke Quebec is a possibilty, but I'm sure it is further
away.

CKSH has been carried here in Nashua on the cable system since back when
cable tv was only carried on channel 2-13 (around 1968). CKSH to this day
still entertains the French speaking population of Nashua.
I got to watch the Back to the Future Trilogy this week en Francais during
the afternoon movie slot.