Re: Mt Washington

Cooper wrote about a recent remote test (and great DXing) from Mt. Washington.

Back in 1978 or 79, when I was at WGIR AM in Manchester, engineer Norm Gagnon and I spent a day on the rockpile.  We drove up in the station's Chevy Blazer and used its 150mhz two-way radio to do some live reports.
The hardest part was getting a clean off-air cue from AM 610.  A large thunderstorm was located somewhere between Gorham and Manchester so reception was crappy, but the station said the reports sounded fine!

Ed Brouder

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!