Cable TV DX followup

As I mentioned before, Cablevision Poughkeepsie (NY)
was picking up and broadcasting WIXT-TV out of
Syracuse in place of WWOR on channel 9.  Right before
I went to bed around 3 AM, I noticed another channel 9
started battling it out with WIXT.  The next closest
channel 9 that I can think of is WMUR (Manchester,
NH??).  Does anyone here know if there's yet another
channel 9 closer to Poughkeepsie, NY than WMUR that I
do not know about?  And for the record, as of 1:00 PM
Friday, WNYW (Fox 5) and WWOR are still off the air,
but now it appears Cablevision has replaced the
channels with color bars in place of whatever DX
happened to be coming through the cable system.
                                 Matt Osborne
                                 Poughkeepsie, NY