VB's successor?/ Hannity on "early"

Any word on who will take over the 10p-1a slot on
WRKO? VB left a week ago Friday and Todd Fineman did
the show last week; supposedly by now an annoucement
would have been made as to who would get the slot
(maybe syndie?). I heard Fineman on Fri. and he didn't
say who it would be, but he also didn't say "I'll be
back on Monday"...? Anyone know?

(Nothing in paper yet about it. Maybe will tune in
tonite to see who's on).

Meantime, Jay Severin must be on vacation or ill as
WTKK is running Hannity live (3-6 pm) instead of tape
delayed at 7 or 10 pm. Geez, what with the changing of
Ingraham's syndicator and all, you never can tell when
Hannity is on these days...3? 7? 10? :)