Re: VB's successor?/ Hannity on "early"

--- Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Any word on who will take over the 10p-1a slot on
> WRKO?

I tuned in at 10 and found they're running Batchelor
and Alexander, a show they had carried before on
Saturday nights (I guess it's been running nightly
nationwide since March). Live but not local (syndie);
covering issues-oriented stuff like Howard Dean's
candidacy, Iranian nukes, etc. I think it was
called "Conspiracy Radio" in the past but somehow this
doesn't qualify as part of the "black
helicopter"/"trilateral commision" category...