Re: 1510 from Medford?

I don't know where whoever posted that got the idea that 3 kW-ND would work
on 1510 at night. 3 kW ND from a short tower MIGHT work during critical
hours. However the night power would probably be limited to 10 or 15W if the
station was nondirectional, and Medford is too far east to be a good site for
that. Moreover, WILD's Medford site will turn into a repeat of the old WMEX's
N Quincy fiasco if the construction around the site, for which a building
permit had been granted, ever gets going. The project was related to telecom
and the disastrous state of the telecom industry put it on hold, but it won't
stay on hold forever.

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205