Re: WSNH Is Still WOTW, Simulcast on WGAW...I'm Confused

:
> And it appears that for now at least, the folks in Gardner can
> catch "The Spirit" at 1340.

Yes, WGAW Gardner is now "Spirit 900" too.  It's funny, the station is
ignored during the whole rest of the hour (is it just me, or would the
average person be confused if they heard Spirit 900 when their dial was
at 1340?) and then get the crystal-clear station ID at the top of the
hour.

I do appreciate the larger playlist and lack of jingles inbetween every
song, but I have to admit I had to struggle through Wayne Newton's
"Daddy Don't You Walk So Fast" just to wait for the legal ID.

Paul