Re: Another gem from WMTW

Hi folks,
   I don't remember the correct termonology for this, but the weather
must have been just right today to hamper some radio signals today.  I
heard another 106.9 overpowering WSCY in Moultonborough, NH this
morning in central New Hampshire, and 93.7 WDJC from Birmingham,
Alabama came in clear as a bell overpowering Star 93.7 from Boston.  I
was confused at first as I was used to hearing the Village People and
KC & The Sunshine Band and now they had Christian Contemporary songs!
No more Donna Summer's Dim All The Lights-now it's I Saw the Light!
Then I heard a car dealership ad for somwehere in Birmingham.  It was
neat as that's the first time I've heard a station that far south
blend in up here on FM.

Gary Ford
WFTN-FM