Re: WSRS ( W1XOJ )

But the fact that the first S stands for "Stereo" tells us that it hasn't been
WSRS for ALL that long. My guess is no more than 25 years. And I know that some
people would call that a VERY long time. However, for many years, what is now
WSRS was WTAG-FM.

I think it's kind of ironic that the Worcester FM station that probably could
move closer to Boston if it wanted to (WSRS) apparently isn't interested in
moving (yes, I know that WATD is in the way). Meanwhile, WAAF, which can't move
very far in this direction because both WXKS-FM and WMJX are third adjacent,
wants to move.

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205