RE: Herald: WRKO to evaluate Savage

 Brian Vita wrote:
>> (snip)...why is it that when a conservative says something "disagreeable"
its ...
(snip)When a liberal, such as Spike Lee or Al Sharpton makes an equally
offensive statement, no one dares ... (snip)

 and Aaron wrote:
>> Why is it that when a liberal rolls out his ...(snip)
but when a conservative rolls out a ...(snip)
Touche, eh? (snip)<<

now, now gang.  don't make uncle Garrett have to pull this newsgroup over...

;-)

by the way:  maybe Spike Lee would produce the Michael Savage show, with guest
host Al Sharpton, on Spike TV?

and to take a slight detour here:  in the wake of the very talented Mr.Lee
filing a litigious waste of time against the proposed "Spike TV" network...
another "this is why the courts get bogged down" suit was filed by Monsanto
against Oakhurst Dairy here in Maine, as Oakhurst prominently proclaims they
use "only milk from Maine dairy farmers who pledge not to use artificial growth
hormones."  at no point did Oakhurst say to "not use Monsanto's AGH products,"
but the lawsuit is still allowed to be filed.  gonna be interesting, and will
affect a very highly saturating advertising campaign (Oakhurst on tv, radio and
in print).

Chuck (can we still call our dirt-based athletic shoes "spikes?") Igo