RE: Herald: WRKO to evaluate Savage

At 01:40 PM 7/8/2003, Brian Vita wrote:
>While I don't agree with a lot of what Michael Savage has to say, why is it
>that when a conservative says something "disagreeable" its labelled as "hate
>speech" or "bigotry".  When a liberal, such as Spike Lee or Al Sharpton
>makes an equally offensive statement, no one dares to touch it?

Why is it that when a liberal rolls out his fiscal policy it's called
"irresponsible" and "tax and spend" but when a conservative rolls out a
fiscal policy it's called "sound fiscal judgement that's compassionately
conservative"?

Touche, eh?

The unfair judging of one side of the political spectrum over the other
goes both ways.  Not to say that's it's right, but it's a reality.