RE: Herald: WRKO to evaluate Savage

> According to today's Herald
> (http://www2.bostonherald.com/inside_track/inside_track/savage
07082003.htm),
>WRKO's Mike Elder felt that Michael Savage's anti-gay
>comments were "over the line" and he is sending a
>complaint to the show's syndicator.

While I don't agree with a lot of what Michael Savage has to say, why is it
that when a conservative says something "disagreeable" its labelled as "hate
speech" or "bigotry".  When a liberal, such as Spike Lee or Al Sharpton
makes an equally offensive statement, no one dares to touch it?

>Also, Elder says
>that 'RKO will evaluate the numbers Savage is doing
>once the spring and summer ratings books come out, and
>they may or may not decide to re-up.

How is that any different from what a responsible PD does anyway?

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St. - Ste 4
Peabody, MA  01960-5691 USA