Re: Kiss off Jazz

--- Bill O'Neill <billo@shoreham.net> wrote:
> Just returned to Vt., punched up CC's 92.1 (WJVT
> Port Henry, NY) to hear another
> CHR (jockless) station in its place)  The website
> http://www.smoothjazz921.com
> slugs it WVTK-FM "KISSFM 92.1 97.1" "Vermont's
> Kiss."

I guess they kissed off smooth jazz. I was in Vt.
on Fri. and Sat. myself (Shelburne) and should have
thought to check out 92.1 but I didn't. Don't
know when that change took place.

(By the way, to plug it yet again, b-r-i's own
Brian Vita is now part of the jazz rotation on
my station, WMWM 91.7 Salem. He did the last
3 Sundays, 3 to 6 pm, and will be on periodically
from now on, playing smooth jazz. He's done a good
job. So if you're on the North Shore some
Sunday and hear smooth jazz... :) )