WMHT-FM Site No Longer Offers Program Info

A few weeks ago, Scott's "Northeast Radio Watch" mentioned
that that WMHT-FM, Schenectady-Albany-Rensselaer-Scotia
(yikes...that spells SARS!)
was cutting back on its locally-originated classical-
music programming and taking more satellite-delivered music.
I'll be travelling to Upstate Hillary-land and Western
Massachusetts over the Fourth, possibly imbibing a fifth while I'm at it.
I thought that in preparation, I'd visit WMHT-FM's
website and check to see what music is being programmed this
holiday weekend.  Well, their music-search feature is
no longer operative, so instead of ascertaining
what pieces will be programmed when, you get a message
to the effect that this section of the website is
under construction.  I suspect that they MAY be
picking up the new NPR classical music satellite
channel, the one that is also supposed to feed the new
FM in Vermont that helped displace Radio Free Brattleboro.
I already have a pushbutton for 89.1, WMHT-FM's frequency,
a setting I use for WEVO-FM, so I'll be checking
out the quality of WMHT-FM over the next few days, and
I'm a tough grader.

Laurence Glavin

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup