Fwd: Re: WOTW Nashua NH Sold

>DATE: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 19:28:52
>From: "Sid Schweiger" <sid@wrko.com>
>To: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>

>Conservatives do well on talk radio because they're >for the most part entertaining.  Liberals don't do >well, because they're not.  It's as simple as that.  >Just putting liberals on the air won't do it.

>Sid Schweiger
>MIS Manager, Entercom Boston LLC
>WAAF-WEEI-WQSX-WRKO-WVEI

Bernie Ward (who once was heard regularly on 'RKO, and later
as a fill-in host in Boston for the Defunct Divas) is
pretty entertaining.
I hear he's fairly successful in California somewhere
(San Francisco?) if he's still alive...he's M-O-R-B-I-D-L-Y
obese, more so than Rush was when he started in sundication.  I only mention that because I don't think
a syndicator would want to take him national if he's just
going to keel over tomorrow.

Laurence Glavin
(heavy-set but not obese)