Re: WOTW Nashua NH Sold

>  > they plan for the station to have a different political point of view to
>>  provide "balance" to what is on the radio.
>
>In other words....left-leaning middle-of-the-road kind of stuff?

Yup.  The Shaheens are not exactly flaming liberals, at best they
could be called moderate Democrats (although I'm sure they've been
called other things too, probably by some of the people on this
list!).  Then again, they are presumably buying this station as a
business venture, so I'm certain they'll keep an eye on the bottom
line too.
--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH