Re: WOTW Nashua NH Sold

> I can't even watch the Daily Show w/ Jon Stewart pseudo-news on Comedy
> Central anymore because it has deteriorated into a left-wing anti-Bush rant
> by Stewart. It used to be plain funny. Not anymore.

That's a bit unfair...when Clinton was in office Stewart & company were no less vicious to him per se, it's just that Bush is - without a doubt - less media-savvy than Clinton.  Clinton was, and largely still is, a MASTER at charisma and media manipulation.  It was harder to really make him *look like* an idiot.

Go watch some of the old TDS episodes from the Clinton years and you'll see they're pretty hard-core on him too, especially on Al Gore.  I remember Gore didn't fare any better than Bush during the "Indecision 2000" coverage.

Michael Feldman of "Whaddaya Know?" (which I really miss now that it's not on WBUR anymore) is a little hit or miss but about 60-70% of the time he's pretty funny.  I'd classify him as more on the liberal side.

- Aaron