Re: WOTW Nashua NH Sold

Dan's got a point...Mo Rocca is a funny dude.  Expanding on that a little, I think all of the correspondents of "The Daily Show" are entertaining as hell.  Jon Stewart has repeatedly tried to play up that TDS skewers liberals and conservatives alike, but I think there's no question the show has more of a liberal leaning than a conservative one, mostly because conservatism tends to be more black & white (in a really general sense) and therefore it's easier to take it to an extreme and be funny.

Plus there's that whole liberal media bias thing, right?  :-)

**BUT** one thing I don't think any of TDS people would be good at is talk show hosts.  Maybe as a panel, a la "Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn", but on their own I don't think you'd play to their strengths very well and it would show, very badly.  If you listen to WWDTM and TDS you'll notice their greatest lines are zingers.  That's fine for a group of people doing four or five minutes on a topic, but it's not gonna work for an hour-long talk show and one host.