RE: WOTW Nashua NH Sold

Al Franken? He's a blowhard. He a liberal that happens to try comedy. Now of
you find a comedian (comedy first) that happens to be liberal, yes that
could be entertaining, perhaps.

I can't even watch the Daily Show w/ Jon Stewart pseudo-news on Comedy
Central anymore because it has deteriorated into a left-wing anti-Bush rant
by Stewart. It used to be plain funny. Not anymore.

Frankly, any comic that relies on Politics for their humor loses 50% of the
potential audience anyways. Rare these days is the political comedian that
can poke fun equally on both sides.

PS: Hannity does a fine job AFAIC.

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041