Re: WOTW Nashua NH Sold

Are you trying to say that Hannity is entertaining? Puh-leez. All he is is
strident and venomous.

And are you trying to say that there aren't liberals who could be entertaining
as talk hosts? There must be a dozen comedians who are politically liberal and
could become entertaining talk hosts. One is Al Franken. Another--probably--is
Moe Rocca--although I don't really know where he stands politically. In fact,
most any of the regular panelits on NPR's wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me could
probably become enteratining talk hosts. Most of the WW...DTM panelists seem to
have a liberal bent.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205