Re: Clear Channel vs Office Of The Mayor

If I am not mistaken, I thought that the Beatles played in Suffolk Downs
when they played in Boston.  As far as any other concerts there, I think I
just read something about the Newport Folk Festival being held there in the
mid 70's or something, but this would be the most grandiose concert ever
held at Fenway.  Speaking of the Beatles, didn't Paul McCartney come very
close to having a concert at Fenway a few years ago ??